Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Terms of Sale
- Definitions 2.1 In this text, the term "we" or "Seller" refers to Barone Trading Srl (hereinafter only "Barone"), with registered office in Italy, Via degli Olmi 65, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), CF / VAT. 06912420483. 2.2 With "You" or "Buyer" our customers are indicated. In particular, the term "consumer" refers to any natural person who acts on www.baronefirenze.it for purposes NOT related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. In this case, by accepting these terms and conditions, the purchaser expressly declares to make the purchase for purposes unrelated to any commercial or professional activity carried out. When we speak of "reseller" and / or "professional" we refer instead to any natural person who acts on www.baronefirenze.it for purposes related to their commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity.
- Object of the Contract 3.1 These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.baronefirenze.it between users of the site and the Seller. 3.2. The products referred to in the previous point are illustrated on the web page www.baronefirenze.it The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.baronefirenze.it within each product sheet. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on www.baronefirenze.it may however not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used. Furthermore, they are products with artisanal characteristics. Each creation by Barone is unique: there may be differences with the images reproduced on www.baronefirenze.it, especially as regards the shades of colors. 3.3 The General Conditions of Sale, on the other hand, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Seller who are present on www.baronefirenze.it through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or for the conclusion of operations electronic commerce between users of www.baronefirenze.it and third parties.
- Our commercial policy 4.1 The Seller offers its products for sale on www.baronefirenze.it and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers" or "resellers and / or professionals".
- Indication of product prices 6.1 On www.baronefirenze.it exclusively Barone or B-ONE branded goods are offered. Products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards are not sold. 6.2 All sales prices of the products displayed on the website www.baronefirenze.it are expressed in EURO. Product prices may be subject to updates. 6.3 All new products are supplied with an anti-tear tag and relative seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and the relative seal from the purchased products, of which they are an integral part. 6.4 The Seller, in case of exercising the right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that do not have the tag and relative seal or that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged in any way .
- Guarantees 7.1 If you are a consumer (art. 2.2) the Seller is liable for any lack of conformity that occurs within two years from the delivery of the goods. 7.2 For the purposes of this contract it is assumed that consumer goods comply with the contract if a) they are suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used; b) they comply with the description made by the Seller and possess the qualities of the goods that the Seller has presented to the consumer as a sample or model; c) present the usual quality and performance of a good of the same type that the consumer can reasonably expect taking into account the nature of the good and the public statements made in this regard by the manufacturer or his agent or representative, with particular regard to advertising or labeling. 7.3 The Buyer loses all rights if he does not report the lack of conformity to the Seller within two (2) months from the date on which the defect was discovered. The complaint is not necessary if the Seller has acknowledged the existence of the defect or has concealed it. 7.4 In any case, unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within six (6) months from the delivery of the goods already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the goods or with the nature the lack of conformity. 7.5 In the event of a lack of conformity, the Purchaser may request, alternatively and without charge, under the conditions indicated below: a) the repair or replacement of the purchased good; b) the reduction of the purchase price; c) the termination of this contract, unless the request is objectively impossible to satisfy or is excessively burdensome for the Seller pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Consumer Code. 7.6 The request must be sent in writing, by registered mail with return receipt or by e-mail, to the Seller, who will indicate his willingness to proceed with the request, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within seven (7) working days of receipt. In the same communication, where the Seller has accepted the Buyer's request, he must indicate the methods of shipment or return of the goods as well as the deadline for the return or replacement of the defective goods. 7.7 If the repair and replacement are impossible or excessively expensive, or the Seller has not repaired or replaced the goods within the period referred to in the previous point or, finally, the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the 'Buyer, the latter may request, at his choice, a reasonable reduction in the price or the termination of the contract. In this case, the Purchaser must send his request to the Seller, who will indicate his willingness to proceed with it, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within seven (7) working days of receipt. 7.8 In the same communication, where the Seller has accepted the Buyer's request, he must indicate the proposed price reduction or the methods for returning the defective goods. In such cases it will be the Buyer's responsibility to indicate how to re-credit the sums previously paid to the Seller. 7.9 If you are NOT a consumer, the articles will apply. 1490 and following of the Civil Code and, in any case, the discipline provided for by the Civil Code. 7.10 In any case, alterations in the color shades of the products that cannot be excluded may not be covered by the guarantee may occur over time. In fact, it is not a question of vices or defects of conformity but of the natural characteristics of the products and their own processing with artisan characteristics of the same, and therefore to be understood as a synonym of high quality of all Barone products.
- Payments and refunds 8.1 For the payment of the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form. 8.2 In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to PayPal or Stripe or to other banks that provide the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to them in any way (see "Payment Methods"). Barone is not at any time able to access financial information which always remains encrypted. Furthermore, this information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on www.baronefirenze.it. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping and delivery costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time of order confirmation. 8.3 Any reimbursement to the Buyer will be credited through one of the methods proposed by the Seller and chosen by the Buyer, in a timely manner and, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal as regulated by art. 11, no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the withdrawal. 8.4 In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, it remains except that, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 21/2014 the reimbursement may in any case be withheld by the seller until the same has received the goods or until the consumer has given irrefutable proof of having sent the goods.
- Customer assistance and complaints 9.1 You can request any information through our assistance services: contact Customer Service by e-mail. For more information, please consult the “contacts” section. 9.2 Any complaints will be considered valid only if sent to Barone, via degli Olmi 65, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (Fi), Italy, or sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer indicates in the registration form his residence or domicile and the e-mail address to which he wishes the Seller's communications to be sent.
- Right of withdrawal 11.1 If you are a consumer (see art.2.2. Of these terms and conditions of sale), you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within thirty (30 ) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on the website www.baronefirenze.it. 11.2 In this case, he must return the products to the Seller requesting a collection at his home. 11.3 If you decide to proceed with the return of part or all of the items purchased, this is the procedure to follow: 1 - Notify, within the peremptory term of thirty (30) working days from the day of receipt of the goods, by means of a recommended acknowledgment of receipt to be sent to Barone, Via degli Olmi 65, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (Fi), Italy, of its intention to return the items. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by e-mail to the address email@example.com. To speed up response times and the management of files, we ask you to enter your Name and Surname, the words "RETURN OBJECTS" and the order number in the subject of the registered letter or e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to the website www.baronefirenze.it, contact us section, making sure to provide the following details: - web order number; - full address where to pick up the products; - phone number of a contact. After receiving your e-mail, you will be contacted to agree on the method and to ensure rapid processing of the return. 11.4 From the moment the purchased products are returned to the shipper indicated by the Seller in the return form, the Seller exempts you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport. 11.5 The right of withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous points 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 and 11.4 - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met: - the products must not have been used or damaged; - the products must be returned in their original packaging; - the returned products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller, in fact, reserves the right not to accept goods from the same order, returned and shipped at different times; - the purchased goods must not have been made to measure or clearly personalized; - the returned products must be delivered to the shipper without delay and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 11 of this contract. 11.6 If the right of withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph, the Seller will refund any sums already collected both for the purchase of the products and, in accordance with the law, for the shipment to the Customer. The refund will be made by canceling the payment made by credit card or PayPal. In the event that the payment was made by cash on delivery or bank transfer, an e-mail requesting the IBAN code will be sent to the address from which you wish to receive the refund. 11.7 If the methods and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller.
- Refund times and methods 12.1 After the return of the products, the Seller shall make the necessary checks regarding their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 11. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, the Seller will send the Buyer, via e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the returned products. 12.2 Having verified the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above, as indicated in paragraph 11, the sums will be reimbursed as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of the your right of withdrawal. In any case, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods or until the consumer has given irrefutable proof that he has returned the goods. 12.3 If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who paid the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the Seller, in any case, towards the person who made the payment.
- Data Protection 14.1 By placing the order, you agree that Barone will be able to store, process and use the data contained in the order for the purpose of executing your Order. Some of the information you provide to us will be transferred by us to the companies we use to ship the products. Upon specific written request, you can obtain a copy of the data concerning you in our possession. The related costs will be at your sole expense. If the data in our possession concerning you should be incorrect, we will correct them following your written request. Your personal data indicated in the order will be collected, recorded and processed by Barone, the data controller.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution 15.1 The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code) and subsequent amendments with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by Legislative Decree 21 February 2014 n. 21 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- Force Majeure and Limitations of Liability 16.1 We will endeavor to perform all obligations assumed under this Agreement. In any case, we will be exonerated from any responsibility in case of delays or failures caused by circumstances beyond our control. In case of delay, we will perform the obligations assumed as soon as reasonably possible. 16.2 The Seller cannot be held liable to the Buyer, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for disservices or malfunctions connected to the use of the internet outside of its own control or that of its sub-suppliers. 16.3 The Seller will also not be liable for damages, losses and costs suffered by the Buyer as a result of the failure to execute the contract for reasons not attributable to him, since the Buyer is only entitled to the full refund of the price paid and any additional charges. incurred. 16.4. The Seller assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products.
- Modification and updating 17.1 The General Conditions of sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.baronefirenze.it
- Applicable law and competent court 18.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Italian Republic, which governs its conclusion, execution, possible withdrawal and / or termination, and on the basis of which it will be interpreted. For any dispute concerning and / or deriving from this Agreement or its execution, the Court of Florence will be exclusively competent.